Friday, November 9, 2007

Feeling much better...:-)

Merry Berry has to live up to her name, or else she gotta change her name cuz she won't be worthy of it, isn't that so?

Therefore, after weeks of torment, Merry Berry has finally sorted her thoughts out. Poor weakling Berry wanna be merry once again. All thanks to my most repsected Master who never fails to worry for us and chants for our goodwill. My tension headache disappeared after helping shifu wipe a guan yin pu sa statue on wednesday. Yesterday, my good friend sent me a video clip on Karmapa's interview in Chinese. Well, I felt really peaceful after watching. Anyone wants this video clip, please leave me a msg k? I'll send it to you via msn. :-)

Last night before i went to merry dreamland, i decided to chant Tara's mantra to calm my nerves. Yeah...for the past weeks, i have been behaving in a completely ridiculous manner. I felt so vexed everyday and I totally lost control of my emotion. Anger and hatred filled my heart. I suffered from tension headaches everyday and every word i spouted showed signs of displeasure and emotional instability. I think my friends around me have been very patient with me, despite me flooding them with complaints almost everyday.
I'm grateful for all your patience. :-)

Anyway, dharma is still food for my mind. However, at times i refused to eat this precious food when I was too concerned with my temporary self. haizz...how lousy i am eh? haha.

Well well well...hopefully i'll have a smooth ride ahead.

1 comment:

wanling :D said...

何老师!!
did you miss me?haha.
joking nia.
update your blog wor!
you havent updated for a long time le.
where do you go for korean lessons?mayb i can join you,cos i wan to learn too.
remember to reply my letter wor.
if we get the chance,do you want to go korea together?
i hope you will do well in 2008 and may everything be 顺顺利利!
hope to see you!
happy new year!

wan ling :)