Wow!Haven't been blogging for a long time. Recently, heard on radio1003 that blogging is no longer popular among the younger generation, but seems to be more active among the "uncles" and "aunties". I don't think i'm part of the younger generation anymore, but I doubt i'm in the "auntie" category too, sooo.......sandwiched between these 2. However, do feel that it seems a little out of the trend. Moreover, I'm getting somewhat tired and lazy. I guess I should start saving all my previous entries into my hard disk and close down this inactive blog since i am now an inactive blogger, not to mention the readers. hehe...
How many ppl still show a little interest in this tiny space? Hands up please...:-)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, juz chanced upon ur blog again, coz I juz updated mine. But anyway, yep, I am also an inactive blogger too... Maybe juz keep it for archive. :D
Just write what you want to write. There is no need to think of whether it is popular now. I also only recently went to update my "old" & "inactive" blog ...
me~~Julia
me~~Julia
Post a Comment