Have been sick since Sunday afternoon. I have consumed almost one full packet of paracetemol but ain't getting any better. I'll still monitor my temperature until tomorrow, and will start taking antibiotics if fever still returns. I hate to fall sick during school vacation because i always have loads of marking to complete. Worst still, i have to miss my favourite korean lesson tonight. I have never missed any of the lessons ever since i started. This is the first time. :-( I hope i won't fall sick again. " Thanks" to all the chocolates and the heaty cum spicy food that I had for the past weeks. They must be the cause for my sore throat and fever. :-(. Looks like i have to practise self-control again, especially after i get well.
지금 너무아파요. 일요일,월요일하고화요일에약을 많이먹었어요. 하지만 회복하지않아요. 오늘 밤 푹 쉬어야해요. 내일 학교에가야해요. 왜냐하면 제 기타학생 같이 사진을 찍을 거예요. 화이팅!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hmm...u mind translatin e last para?...hee...tried 2 look up on online korean dictionary bt they cant translate e whole text...ur standard ish too high..hehe...i onli noe gt 'now''sunday''monday''tuesday''tmr/future'...err...haha...erm...hope u gt well soon ah...DRINK MORE WATER...eatin all tt shldnt b much a prob...im sure tt u ve nt gt enough rest!...im rite yah?...hahaz...MORE WATER MORE REST =)
err...donoe y i tot i type 'hope u gt well soon' n end up bcome lik tt...hahaz...
my god u cant consume a whole packet of paracetamol u know!haha.. hope u get well by now. hope u din get sore throat. i hate that myself bleah.
take care! u better now? :D
take care! u better now? :D
Post a Comment