Sunday, July 13, 2008

Test Drive

Last night, XH test drove my car. DH had to go home, so i suggested sending DH home and XH will be the driver. I would say, wow! her driving skills is superb. Though it was kinda fast and dangerous, she was very confident. I must admit that I was scare out my wits. haha..from another point of view, it was pretty exciting. However, I know that i'd never dare drive that way. Her style was about the same as RH, but she claimed that RH is even more daring than her. Anyway, was a pretty exciting and yet scary experience. hehe....she could tell many about my car after test driving, and gave me a few very useful suggestions. Yups, i think i'm gonna install strut bars in my car soon. Test drove XH's Vios after that, and was surprised at how steady the car was after installing strut bars. I couldn't believe that i was driving a 900kg+ Vios! For personal safety during turning, i will keep a lookout for the bars. :-)
XH also had some good comments about my car, so i guess the Korean cars' quality has indeed made tremedous improvement! Keep it up Hyundai! :-)

Decided not to change car at the moment. I guess I still love my verna though i do crave for other rides as well. hehe....well, will seriously consider after 4 years....and after i return from Aust/NZ.....ie...if i really make my plans work. :-)

3 comments:

폴린 aka ポーリーン... said...

haha...so when do u want to try my Jazz?? haha

Karma Sonam Lhamo said...

oh right! i'll test drive soon. gimme a date and time gal. haha!

폴린 aka ポーリーン... said...

anytime.. as long as u r free.. haha..