National Day is just around the corner. This year, I was lucky enough to be able to watch the NDP preview. I was walking along the esplanade on 2nd August with my colleagues when a lady approached us and asked if we wanted to watch the NDP preview as she had extra tickets. It was like 1 hour before the show started. My colleague and I quickly grabbed the chance, and i went to giordana to buy a red T-shirt. After that, off we went to watch the NDP preview! It was my first time watching NDP live! So you can imagine how excited i was! :-)...Took some pics using my lousy phone camera cuz it was a last min thingy, so didn't bring my camera along. Wanted to upload here but couldn't find my micro SD card reader, soo......will keep finding...:-) It was a good performance though, and i look forward to watching it on TV on 9th Aug again! :-)Meanwhile, enjoy these 2 National Day songs that I have grown to love recently.
One by Hady Mirza and the other, Kit Chan. My favourite is still Kit Chan's There's no place i'd rather be. :-)
Happy National Day Singaporeans!
Shine for Singapore (Hady Mirza, 2008)
There's No Place I'd Rather Be (Kit Chan, 2007)

8 comments:
haha... watching the show live is certainly Different from watching at home.... watched once few years back.. it's fantastic!!!
yeah..i really enjoyed it! :-)
he lao shi !! =D hao jiu bu jian !! hao mar?!
Hi Fengsheng! 好好好!你呢?:-)
bu chuo! are you still teaching?.. haha
yeah still teaching...what are you currently doing?
haha, i'm in Temasek poly studying now! O lvl not that good ar ! =D
Temasek Poly also good mahz..in the east, more convenient!:-)..they have a lot of special and interesting courses that not offered by other poly.
Post a Comment