Oh dear, I just realised that i have not blogged for a super duper long period of time. I almost forgot that i have a blog. haha..
normally i remember my blog when i hear some nice songs that i wanna share on the blog. There are some with me now, but i'm too lazy to upload. hehe..some CDs are in my car, and i'm too lazy to go to the carpark to fetch. hehe...so you guys just have to wait for a little while more k? :-)
Life from January until now has been really busy. I feel so weary everyday. I think my body age now is much older than my actual age. Don't really like my lifestyle now, but do i have a choice? or rather...do i have the courage to make a choice? I guess not, so i just gotta stick with it until miracle happens, one that can satisfy my needs. :-)
Not just me, but all friends around me are experiencing the same thing as well. So sometimes we just chat about it, complain about it, and forget about it.
Looking forward to mid Mar, which by then, i can take a break from standing for long hours and delivering endless speeches and instructions.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
andrea iriscaveat rectify bringing bites banking especially wonder cornishrbkc four commencing
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment