Friday, April 3, 2009

Just what...

Just what am i doing here when i'm supposed to be setting the questions for a test in week 4. Had been free from lessons since 9.15am, and having the next one at 12.45pm. Had already planned this morning the tasks to be completed before 12.45pm, but i have been reading my friend's and my old blog until now. Can you believe it? I spent a few hours at my work station just reading blogs! So now what? It means that i have more work now for weekends. :-( I just can't help reading cuz they bring back a lot of memories, and i have to read again and again to bring myself back to reality. So now what? I just have to get back to work again.

3 comments:

w@nyE said...

haha...u wasnt readin all e while...u spent sm time in canteen eatin n chatin too...hee...u 3 so cute lor...all buy e same food rite?...haha...i was hvin my break=P...

Kudo said...

一个年轻人觉得生活很沉重,便去见禅师寻求解脱之法,禅师给他一个篓子背在肩上,指着一条沙砾路说:“你每走一步就捡一块石头放进去,看看有什么感觉。”年轻人按照禅师的去做了,禅师便在道路的那一头等他。

过了一会,年轻人走到了头,禅师问有什么感觉。年轻人说:“觉得越来越沉重”。

禅师说:“这也就是你为什么感觉生活越来越沉重的道理。当我们每走一步,都要从世界上捡一样东西放到我们生活的篓子里,所以才有了越走越累的感觉。”

年轻人问:“那有什么办法可以减轻这沉重吗?”

禅师回答他:那么你愿意把工作、爱情、家庭、友谊哪一样拿出来呢?

年轻人不语。禅师说:我们每个人的篓子里装的不仅仅是精心从世界上寻来的东西,还有责任。当你感到沉重时,也许你应该庆幸自己不是国家领导人,因为他的篓子比你的大多了,也沉多了。

生活就是这样:每个人注定要背着一个篓子,在你拥有快乐的时候,你一定要背负沉重。那就请你不要怨天尤人,既然不愿割舍,那就把沉重变为生活给你的财富,轻松度过每一天。

看到上面的故事使我想到佛陀早在几千年前就说过“人生是苦”的话。认为人生有“八苦”:生、老、病、死、冤家聚头、求而不得、伤感离别和寂寞无奈。现实生活中“人生是苦”的现象比比皆是,诸如感情破裂、亲人丧失、疾病缠身、名誉扫地、孤独无助、烦燥不安、不得不与讨厌的人打交道.........也许因为人生烦恼太多,痛苦太甚,快乐太少,愉悦难觅,所以苦中作乐,人们总以渴望之心祈祷:“愿快乐永驻”

青山几度变黄山
世事纷飞总不干
眼内有尘三界窄
心头无事一床宽

(全文:http://5abtq5.blog.sohu.com/63720511.html)

Karma Sonam Lhamo said...

well...was reading blogs until i went down to canteen for lunch...:-)