The past week has been a rather depressing and non-fulfilling one.
1)Lessons in class
I think i'm a boring teacher this week.....been going through test papers and giving Language exercises. Not interesting at all.
CME with 1E was fine though, carried out some games to lift their mood for the day.
2) Life at home
Didn't spend much time at home other than sleep. Left home early in the morning, and came back after 8pm almost everyday.
3) Practices
Had only short and quick chanting this week. Did not have the energy to go 76 except on wed. Maybe my low spirits this week has got something to do with it. Just no energy at all.
4) Dinner
Had 2 great dinners this week. One was at 76 on wednesday (i think so), and the other was with my good friend T on thursday. It was a long-waited meet-up. Had a good chat initially, but we began talking about some depressing issues. T ended up saying "i don't think i can sleep tonight". I guess he needed to sort out his thought. I was being reminded of the unforgettable past.
We both parted with a heavy heart.
5) Korean Lang
Did not revise at all for the past 2 weeks! Plan failed. Lesson resumes next week,and here I am, trying to recount all the grammer taught, but realised they are all lost somewhere.
6)Pest!!!
Came face to face with a super gigantic cockroach in my supposedly clean room. I suspected it crawled in from my room's planter. Was calm scrutinising its movement until it started FLYING!!! I screamed at the top of my voice and dashed out from my room, frantically calling for help. Maid came in trying to grab hold of it, but we lost sight of it after a few attempts.
I screamed thrice when it spreaded its wings. Kind of embarressed, it was just sooooo uncontrollable. I haven't heard my own screams for ages.
Went back to my laptop and started doing some work. Everyone went to dreamland except me. I was still in fear, becuz i seriously suspected it's still somewhere around in my room.
True enough, it reappeared!!! I dashed out again, asked my maid for help again. She quickly drew some tissue papers and finally caught hold of it.
There it went.... the huge flying cockroach went down the rubbish chute.
------------------------------------
The past week was not a fulfilling one. Still so tired. Gonna change some Korean Won next week. May i find peace after my return from SK.
Counting down to the next getaway.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hate flying cockroaches too...i was also scared by one not long ago.. think i wrote on my blog too.. haha...
Post a Comment